WIESBADEN, Germany — U.S. direct-hire employees of NATO will no longer be able to use the Military Postal Service in Europe starting July 18.
Post Tagged with: "Military Postal Service"
What people are reading this week:
- 21st TSC OSJA Soldiers win USAREUR paralegal…
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Contact Us
- Movie Schedule
- Oktoberfest 2022 in Munich: A traveler’s guide
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office