During National Suicide Prevention Month in September, the Landstuhl Regional Medical Center team would like to share a few tips and the following personal story from a LRMC social worker to help battle buddies, family and friends #BeThere. As the story reveals, being there and being willing to help someone can save lives.
Post Tagged with: "National Suicide Prevention Month"
What people are reading this week:
- 21st TSC OSJA Soldiers win USAREUR paralegal…
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Contact Us
- Movie Schedule
- Oktoberfest 2022 in Munich: A traveler’s guide
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office