Garmisch-Partenkirchen is a beautiful place to visit, located right at the foot of the Alps. Garmisch and Partenkirchen used to be two separate places, but were merged for the 1936 Winter Olympics. It may be a five-hour drive from Ramstein, but it is definitely worth the drive with places to stop and stretch your legs along the way as you admire the beautiful scenery.
Post Tagged with: "Neuschwanstein Castle"
What people are reading this week:
- 21st TSC OSJA Soldiers win USAREUR paralegal…
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Contact Us
- Movie Schedule
- Oktoberfest 2022 in Munich: A traveler’s guide
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office