It’s easy to take for granted the effort that goes into shipping and receiving mail here in Germany. There are dedicated postal workers that know receiving that special package from back home can boost morale and soften hearts.
Post Tagged with: "Panzer Postal Service Center"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Movie Schedule
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Baumholder Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9269|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0789|
|One USD buys||£0.7936|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.76|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||381.21|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.44|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.47|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||17.3700|