Peer pressure is a part of everyday life, and we don’t often think about it while it’s happening to us. Although we like to believe it is just limited to certain categories of youth groups, it is a common part of adulthood, especially young adults.
Post Tagged with: "peer pressure"
What people are reading this week:
- American residents must obey quiet hours
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Thinking of buying a home in Germany? Buyers beware!
- Hiking the Zugspitze: A walk up Germany’s highest mountain
- Facility Temporarily Closed
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Ask an attorney: Owning private firearm in Germany
- Peer pressure: Understanding causes, effects
- Hiking in the KMC
- Ramstein Northside Post Office changes hours
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Dog owners should know German rules
- Ihre Kleinanzeige in der Kaiserslautern American
- What you need to know about Early Return of Dependents