The golden rule with relationships professionally and personally holds that respect is a reciprocal and two-way process. This rule can be a tool in the toolkit of every Airman — where we treat people with consideration and esteem and value their worth.
Post Tagged with: "professionalism"
What people are reading this week:
- US Army cadets trained to lead at 21 Theater…
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Let them eat cake
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- WAS IST LOS? Cultural Highlights
- Movie Schedule