Approximately 10 Airmen and equipment from the 86th Airlift Wing, 435th Air Ground Operations Wing and other units from Ramstein went to Royal Air Force Lakenheath to provide assistance after an HH-60G Pave Hawk helicopter crash took the lives of four Airmen from the 56th Rescue Squadron Jan. 7.
Post Tagged with: "RAF Lakenheath"
What people are reading this week:
- 21st TSC OSJA Soldiers win USAREUR paralegal…
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Contact Us
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Movie Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office