Reipoltskirchen will host a medieval market at the bottom of its “Wasserburg,” a moated castle, Saturday and Sunday. For the fourth time, this castle, which is one of the best-kept castles in the Pfalz, will be the location for medieval groups presenting the life of the Middle Ages.
Post Tagged with: "Reipoltskirchen"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Contact Us
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Movie Schedule
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Unterwegs – Christmas Markets 2023
- K-Town Christmas market opens
- Let them eat cake