The 86th Medical Operations Squadron Mental Health Clinic offers a new Healthy Thinking and Relaxation class, developed to help individuals identify their beliefs that can sometimes become alarming or inaccurate. The class, which focuses on two of the four Comprehensive Airman Fitness pillars, helps people develop attitudes and beliefs consistent with their long-term goals and objectives.The class’ main focus is to teach people how to balance their thinking as well as learn positive ways to cope with stress through relaxation techniques taught and practiced together in the class.
Post Tagged with: "relaxation"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Movie Schedule
- Base access, visitor process explained
- German income taxation of telework
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9333|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0715|
|One USD buys||£0.8064|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.76|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||384.02|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.52|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.53|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||16.7507|