It’s the morning of Aug. 28, 2005 — people awake to sounds of faint screams and echoes of buildings collapsing. A sense of panic and fear lingers in the air as 175 mph winds and masses of water engulfed 90,000 square miles of land. Outside, one of the five deadliest hurricanes in U.S. history has reached the southeast and midwest of the continent. The hurricane eventually killed over 1,000 people and caused more than $100 billion in property damage.
Post Tagged with: "resilency"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Contact Us
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Movie Schedule
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- When to use winter tires in Germany