Among peals of laughter and more than a few tears, friends and coworkers bade farewell to not one but two U.S. Air Forces in Europe employees, who combined totaled more than 80 years of dedicated service.
Post Tagged with: "retirement ceremony"
What people are reading this week:
- Thinking of buying a home in Germany? Buyers beware!
- American residents must obey quiet hours
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Hiking the Zugspitze: A walk up Germany’s highest mountain
- Beach Feeling in Germany
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Ask an attorney: Owning private firearm in Germany
- DUIs in Germany: Don’t ruin a good time with a bad choice
- Facility Temporarily Closed
- What SOFA status means
- Dog owners should know German rules
- Retiring in Germany? What should you do?
- Movie Schedule