Among peals of laughter and more than a few tears, friends and coworkers bade farewell to not one but two U.S. Air Forces in Europe employees, who combined totaled more than 80 years of dedicated service.
Post Tagged with: "retirement ceremony"
What people are reading this week:
- American residents must obey quiet hours
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Thinking of buying a home in Germany? Buyers beware!
- Facility Temporarily Closed
- Hiking the Zugspitze: A walk up Germany’s highest mountain
- Peer pressure: Understanding causes, effects
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Dog owners should know German rules
- Ask an attorney: Owning private firearm in Germany
- Hiking in the KMC
- Ramstein Northside Post Office changes hours
- What you need to know about Early Return of Dependents
- Ihre Kleinanzeige in der Kaiserslautern American