Many Americans visiting Germany for the first time wonder about spending the night in a castle. While several castles along the Rhein River between Bingen and Koblenz and in other parts of Germany feature rather costly opportunities to sleep where royalty once laid their heads, there are other options.
Post Tagged with: "Rhein river"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Contact Us
- K-Town Christmas market opens
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- German Christmas Markets 2023
- Movie Schedule
- Unterwegs – Christmas Markets 2023
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion