For 16 future Army nurse corps officers, it was an opportunity to experience situations in a combat hospital that they could have only dreamed about throughout nursing school. These top cadets were selected from numerous colleges in the United States to participate in the Nurse Summer Training Program at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center.
Post Tagged with: "ROTC"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Contact Us
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- K-Town Christmas market opens
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- German Christmas Markets 2023
- Unterwegs – Christmas Markets 2023
- Movie Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion