ADAZI TRAINING AREA, Latvia — About 6,000 personnel from 13 countries, including the United States, are participating in the Saber Strike 15 exercise that began June 8 and will continue through June 19 in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland.
Post Tagged with: "Saber Strike 15"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Contact Us
- K-Town Christmas market opens
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Movie Schedule
- Unterwegs – Christmas Markets 2023
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Let them eat cake