The Defense Department continues to take steps to improve victims’ confidence in sexual assault advocacy through a multi-pronged approach, said the deputy director for the Department of Defense’s Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Office.
Post Tagged with: "Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Office"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Contact Us
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Movie Schedule
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- When to use winter tires in Germany