WIESBADEN, Germany —Personnel shipping household goods to the United States this summer should be careful when packing the contents of their kitchen, agriculture officials advise. The Bureau of Customs and Border Protection issues fines of $100 to $1,000 to first-time offenders who ignore the strict rules that apply to sending food products stateside.
Post Tagged with: "shipping food"
What people are reading this week:
- 21st TSC OSJA Soldiers win USAREUR paralegal…
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Contact Us
- Movie Schedule
- Oktoberfest 2022 in Munich: A traveler’s guide
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office