What images or thoughts does the phrase “shock and awe” give you? This phrase, originally included in a published paper by National Defense University in 1996, suggested its use to achieve rapid dominance with the goal to destroy or confound an adversary’s will to resist with no alternative except to capitulate.
Post Tagged with: "shock and awe"
What people are reading this week:
- 21st TSC OSJA Soldiers win USAREUR paralegal…
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Contact Us
- Movie Schedule
- Oktoberfest 2022 in Munich: A traveler’s guide
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office