POSTOJNA, Slovenia — U.S. service members watched as precision-timed artillery and machine guns suppressed “enemy” positions while a Slovenian aircraft middive released munitions.
Post Tagged with: "Slovenian armies"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Movie Schedule
- German income taxation of telework
- Base access, visitor process explained
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9333|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0715|
|One USD buys||£0.8064|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.76|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||384.02|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.52|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.53|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||16.7507|