LUSAKA, Zambia — U.S. and Zambian soldiers stood together in a battalion formation as both nations’ national anthems were played to signal the beginning of Southern Accord 2015 held in Lusaka, Zambia, Aug. 3 to 14.
Post Tagged with: "Southern Accord 2015"
What people are reading this week:
- 21st TSC OSJA Soldiers win USAREUR paralegal…
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Oktoberfest 2022 in Munich: A traveler’s guide
- Contact Us
- Movie Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office