Looking for something to do on a cold, German winter’s day? One option is to head to Frankfurt to explore museum row on the Sachsenhausen bank of the Main River.
Post Tagged with: "Staedel Museum"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Movie Schedule
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Baumholder Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9552|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0469|
|One USD buys||£0.8196|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.85|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||401.79|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.50|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.68|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||17.2244|