SOLENZARA, Corsica — Senior Airman Tormod Lillekroken makes a joke and flashes a smile to his teammate next to him as his eyes dart from the map in his hand to an old car about 500 meters in the distance. This is his target, and he’s attempting to pinpoint its exact location. Shielded by bushes on a high hill, he peeks through openings in the leaves to gather enough information to describe it to a pilot he will soon be responsible for directing.
Post Tagged with: "TACP"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Movie Schedule
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Base access, visitor process explained
- German income taxation of telework
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9363|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0680|
|One USD buys||£0.8064|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.76|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||381.85|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.49|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.51|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||16.6807|