WIESBADEN, Germany —Personnel shipping household goods to the United States this summer should be careful when packing the contents of their kitchen, agriculture officials advise. The Bureau of Customs and Border Protection issues fines of $100 to $1,000 to first-time offenders who ignore the strict rules that apply to sending food products stateside.
Post Tagged with: "The Bureau of Customs and Border Protection"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Sankt Wendel combines tradition with medieval market
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Movie Schedule
- Let them eat cake
- German Christmas Markets 2022