New to the area? Go see The Documentation and Exhibition Centre, a permanent exhibition, in bright red shipping containers close to Azur swimming pool in Ramstein that traces the history of U.S. Americans in Rheinland-Pfalz. There is a real commitment in K-Town to making history and collective memories exciting and available for the population.
Post Tagged with: "The Documentation and Exhibition Centre"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Let them eat cake
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Movie Schedule
- WAS IST LOS? Cultural Highlights
- ABC in KMC: Baumholder
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office