Summer is the ideal time for outdoor activities and getaways with family and friends. But with increased outdoor activities comes an increased likelihood of tick exposure, which are active from April to September.
Post Tagged with: "tick-borne diseases"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Movie Schedule
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Base access, visitor process explained
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9269|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0789|
|One USD buys||£0.7936|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.76|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||381.21|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.44|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.47|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||17.3700|