As the largest NATO training exercise in more than a decade culminated in an international combined arms offensive punctuated by an air assault by 82nd Airborne Division paratroopers, the logisticians, planners, movement controllers, fuel handlers, mechanics and medics of the 21st Theater Sustainment Command worked as feverishly on redeployment as they had on the original deployment of allied forces, weapons systems and gear over the weeks and months preceding the massive mission.
Post Tagged with: "Trident Juncture 2015"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Movie Schedule
- Base access, visitor process explained
- German income taxation of telework
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9333|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0715|
|One USD buys||£0.8064|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.76|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||384.02|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.52|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.53|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||16.7507|