The 86th Airlift Wing earned an “EFFECTIVE” rating during a Unit Effectiveness Inspection conducted by the U.S. Air Forces in Europe Inspector General team Jan. 4 through 19 on Morón Air Base, Spain; Chievres AB, Belgium; and Ramstein.
Post Tagged with: "U.S. Air Forces in Europe Inspector General team"
What people are reading this week:
- 21st TSC OSJA Soldiers win USAREUR paralegal…
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Contact Us
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Movie Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office