She was born and raised as an only child on a working farm in a small village in Ath, Belgium. Her father didn’t have or need the help of sons to manage the farm — he had Marie.
Post Tagged with: "U.S. Army in Europe"
What people are reading this week:
- Peer pressure: Understanding causes, effects
- When to use winter tires in Germany
- Thinking of buying a home in Germany? Buyers beware!
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Facility Temporarily Closed
- What SOFA status means
- DUIs in Germany: Don’t ruin a good time with a bad choice