She was born and raised as an only child on a working farm in a small village in Ath, Belgium. Her father didn’t have or need the help of sons to manage the farm — he had Marie.
Post Tagged with: "U.S. Army in Europe"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sankt Wendel combines tradition with medieval market
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Movie Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- German Christmas Markets 2022
- Let them eat cake
- Unterwegs – Christmas Markets 2023