Approximately 56,000 American citizens live in and around the region of Kaiserslautern. One of the first stops for the new arrivals is the USO. For 75 years, the non-profit organization has been supporting American military members and their families throughout the world. The USO could not fulfill its mission without the support of many generous sponsors and volunteers.
Post Tagged with: "USO Kaiserslautern"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Movie Schedule
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Baumholder Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9269|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0789|
|One USD buys||£0.7936|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.76|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||381.21|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.44|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.47|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||17.3700|