Participants place their hands over their hearts during the national anthem prior to the start of the 2015 Viking Challenge July 17 at the Pulaski Park track. The Viking Challenge is a 24-hour run and walk-a-thon that raises money for various organizations in the KMC.
Post Tagged with: "Viking Challenge 2015"
What people are reading this week:
- 21st TSC OSJA Soldiers win USAREUR paralegal…
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Movie Schedule
- Contact Us
- Oktoberfest 2022 in Munich: A traveler’s guide
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office