WASHINGTON — Air-men will take the first step of a five-year strategy to decrease interpersonal violence across the service this month when 1,500 Airman implementers attend one of 22 Green Dot prep sessions worldwide.
Post Tagged with: "violence prevention"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Sankt Wendel combines tradition with medieval market
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Movie Schedule
- Let them eat cake
- German Christmas Markets 2022