Voelklinger Huette World Heritage Site is the only fully preserved ironworks of industrial culture. After the closure of the pig iron production in 1986, Voelklingen Ironworks was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994. The beginnings of Voelklingen Ironworks date back to 1873. In 1883, the first blast furnace went into operation. The industrial monument will be preserved for future generations. The World Heritage Site shows outstanding exhibitions on an international level.
Post Tagged with: "Voelklingen Ironworks"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Movie Schedule
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Baumholder Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9552|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0469|
|One USD buys||£0.8196|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.85|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||401.79|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.50|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.68|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||17.2244|