Voelklinger Huette World Heritage Site is the only fully preserved ironworks of industrial culture. After the closure of the pig iron production in 1986, Voelklingen Ironworks was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994. The beginnings of Voelklingen Ironworks date back to 1873. In 1883, the first blast furnace went into operation. The industrial monument will be preserved for future generations. The World Heritage Site shows outstanding exhibitions on an international level.
Post Tagged with: "Voelklinger Huette World Heritage"
What people are reading this week:
- 21st TSC OSJA Soldiers win USAREUR paralegal…
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Movie Schedule
- Contact Us
- Oktoberfest 2022 in Munich: A traveler’s guide
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office