The last weekend of the month in Ramstein-Miesenbach is always dedicated to “Wendelinusmarkt,” a market featuring vendors, exhibitors, music and food specialties. The market will take place from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday in the center of town.
Post Tagged with: "Wendelinusmarkt"
What people are reading this week:
- Five spectacular day trips from Kaiserslautern
- American residents must obey quiet hours
- Thinking of buying a home in Germany? Buyers beware!
- Hiking the Zugspitze: A walk up Germany’s highest mountain
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Take part in KMC’s Freedom Fest
- Beach Feeling in Germany
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Facility Temporarily Closed
- Dog owners should know German rules
- Emergency leave: Do you know what to do?
- Ask an attorney: Owning private firearm in Germany
- What SOFA status means