The last weekend of the month in Ramstein-Miesenbach is always dedicated to “Wendelinusmarkt,” a market featuring vendors, exhibitors, music and food specialties. The market will take place from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday in the center of town.
Post Tagged with: "Wendelinusmarkt"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Movie Schedule
- Heavy rain causes flooding
- Optional: How to get EU COVID VAX Digital…
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Thinking of buying a home in Germany? Buyers beware!
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Coronavirus Testing
- American residents must obey quiet hours
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.8265|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.2099|
|One USD buys||£0.7092|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||15.68|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||307.03|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.26|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||3.89|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||8.5960|