It was truly an honor and a rewarding experience for me to serve as your wing and community commander. Each of you and your families can take great pride in your tremendous service to our country and outstanding performance and contributions to our national interests.
What people are reading this week:
- Five spectacular day trips from Kaiserslautern
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Thinking of buying a home in Germany? Buyers beware!
- American residents must obey quiet hours
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Beach Feeling in Germany
- What SOFA status means
- Hiking the Zugspitze: A walk up Germany’s highest mountain
- Facility Temporarily Closed
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Dog owners should know German rules
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Emergency leave: Do you know what to do?
- Retiring in Germany? What should you do?