U.S. Forces personnel are prohibited from entering establishments or conducting business with the below firms, individuals, and organizations, except as required by official business. U.S. Forces military members who violate this prohibition are subject to punishment under the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Civilians are cautioned these establishments have been declared off-limits to members of the Armed Forces because the commander has determined they threaten the health, safety, morale or welfare of service members.
- Ramona Fröhlich (Day Care), Hebelstrasse 12, Katzweiler
- Talip Gundogan (The Green Smile), Kämmererstrasse 69, Worms
- Mohammad Koohi (Arya Club), Steinstrasse 56, Kaiserslautern
- Edgar Mayer (Mayer’s Auto Repair Shop), Kaiserstrasse 87, Bruchmühlbach
- Axel Burghammer (Car Sales), Alex Müller Strasse 97, Kaiserslautern
- Brigitte Weinand (Day Care), Am Rathaus 4, Landstuhl
- Steffen Wick (Investment Business), Auf Dem Riedel 21, Waldfischbach