Off-limits establishments and individuals within the KMC as of March 2.
U.S. Forces personnel are prohibited from entering establishments or conducting business with the firms, individuals, and organizations listed below, except as required by official business.
U.S. Forces military members who violate this prohibition are subject to punishment under the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Civilians are cautioned these establishments have been declared off-limits to members of the Armed Forces because the commander has determined they threaten the health, safety, morale or welfare of service members.
- Elke Berg (Pet Lodging Facility Berghof), Am Steinrech 19, Mittelbrunn
- Ramona Fröhlich (Day Care), Hebelstrasse 12, Katzweiler
- Talip Gundogan (The Green Smile), Kämmererstrasse 69, Worms
- Mohammad Koohi (Arya Club), Steinstrasse 56, Kaiserslautern
- Edgar Mayer (Mayer’s Auto Repair Shop), Kaiserstrasse 87, Bruchmühlbach
- Brigitte Weinand (Day Care), Am Rathaus 4, Landstuhl
- Steffen Wick (Investment Business), Auf Dem Riedel 21, Waldfischbach