Beginning March 31, some personnel transactions will no longer be conducted at the Military Personnel Flight (MPF). Personnel Services Delivery (PSD) Transformation is an initiative that will use technology to place the capability of routine personnel and pay transactions into the hands of Airmen via web-based applications and contact centers.
These easy-to-use and accessible tools will minimize the need for face-to-face assistance for your personnel transactions, and put you more in control for managing your career information.
In order to spread the word on PSD, the MPF will conduct public informational briefings to disseminate PSD information at the identified location on the following dates and times:
– Mar. 20: Nightingale Theater, 3 p.m.
– Mar. 21: Nightingale Theater, 9 a.m.
– Mar. 22: Sembach Tiger Theater, 9 a.m.
– Mar. 23: Vogelweh Galaxy Theater, 10 a.m.
– Mar. 24: Vogelweh Galaxy Theater, 10 a.m.
– Mar. 27: Nightingale Theater, 9 a.m.
– Mar. 27: Nightingale Theater, 2 p.m.
– Mar. 28: Hercules Theater, 9 a.m.
– Mar. 28: Hercules Theater, 2 p.m.
– Mar. 29: Nightingale Theater, 2 p.m.
– Mar. 30: Hercules Theater, 2 p.m.
(Courtesy of Ramstein MPF office)