The 86th Civil Engineer Squadron has vacancies in Dorm Management for three staff sergeants.
The 86th CES is seeking highly motivated individuals interested in a unique experience that will develop their leadership, mentoring and management abilities and broaden their talents. These positions are highly visible and require working with all levels of leadership.
• E-5 with completed seven-level
• Two years remaining on station
• Commute should be within 30 minutes
• Minimum of 80 percent fitness score
• Provide copies of last three EPRs and SURF
• Must not have received a Selective Re-enlistment Bonus
• Must be released from AFSC
• Ensures a high quality of life standard for residents to achieve a clean, safe and secure campus.
• Coordinates and advises unit commanders and first sergeants on all matters concerning dorm residents and their quality of life.
• Manages individual room assignments and terminations and maintains occupancy listings.
• Ensures dorms meet public health and safety standards.
• Accounts for furniture, appliances, recreational equipment and supplies.
• Maintains and coordinates work order requests and repair records to ensure all actions are completed in a timely manner.
• Supervises bay orderlies so daily cleaning standards are met. Provides after-hours, on-call support to unit leadership and residents.
• Ensures fire, safety and health inspections are completed.
• Mentors and supports dormitory residents and dorm councils.
Interested individuals should contact Master Sgt. Calandra Folds by March 16 at the Dormitory Reception Center, Bldg. 2108, or call 480-3676.