The Joint Hometown News Service from San Antonio will film holiday greetings of U.S. ID cardholders and their families at six locations in the KMC for broadcast on local stateside television and radio stations in all 50 states and U.S. territories.
Those eligible are military servicemembers, government civilians, retirees and Department of Defense Dependent Schools staff and their family members who will be overseas during the holidays.
The greetings will be taped at the following times, dates and locations:
• From 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sept. 17 in front of the dining facility on Landstuhl Regional Medical Center.
• From 8 to 10 a.m. Sept. 18 at the Parade Field on Panzer Kaserne.
• From 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sept. 18 at the Kleber Dining Facility.
• From 4 to 7 p.m. Sept. 18 at Java Cafe on Rhine Ordnance Barracks.
• From 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sept. 19 at the Vogelweh Commissary.
• From 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sept. 22 and 23 at the Kaiserslautern Military Community Center.
For more information, call the public affairs offices at 486-8144 for the LRMC location; 484-8104 for the Kleber and Panzer locations; 493-4072 for the ROB and Vogelweh locations; and 480-2458 for the Ramstein location.