What to do when first arriving in the KMC:
• Upon arrival, it is imperative to update contact information in Move.Mil.
• If unable to access Move.Mil, contact the 24/7 helpdesk to resolve the issue. While waiting for response, contact the destination transportation office as soon as possible to assist with updating your contact information.
• The local delivery agents in the KMC as well as the transportation office will contact you using the information from Move.Mil.
• As soon as you have a delivery address, contact the transportation office and provide this information.
• If possible, be prepared to accept delivery of your property as soon as it arrives. This will prevent additional handling, reduce the chance of loss or damage and reduce or eliminate storage expenses.
• If you have any questions with your move or for tracing once an RDD has passed contact the transportation office.
Need-to-know information before leaving the KMC:
• Pack dates can be four to five weeks out during peak season, which runs from May to September, so plan ahead.
• If you are shipping a motorcycle, alcohol or a firearm, contact your local transportation office for additional requirements. Most of the paperwork will need to be done in advance.
• As soon as you receive your orders, go to www.move.mil. Create an account or log into DPS. Create your shipment and then visit your local transportation office with a copy of your orders and amendments, if applicable. Schedule a briefing appointment with a counselor
• Air Force
Inbound: 489-7727, 0631-536-7727 or 86LRS/LGRDBCPPSOInbound@us.af.mil
Outbound: Ramstein, Bldg. 2106, room 212; 480-5509/2163,
06371-47-5509/2163 or email@example.com
Inbound and outbound: Daenner Kaserne, Bldg. 3104, room 101;
483-7587/7751 or 0631-411-7587/7751
24/7 Helpdesk: (800) 462-2176 or 618-589-9445
Submit a ticket online: https://www.sddc-srchelpme.com