KMC Voter’s Corner

***image1***The Air Force Voting Assis-tance Program in the KMC is up and running. Unit Voting Assistance Officers at all levels and trained voting counselors are contacting military and civilian employees in every KMC Air Force organization. People can leave a message for me, Maj. Brad Hamant, the Installation Voting Assistance Officer, at 480-VOTE to find out about your representative or to ask a question about the program. Check this spot and the Airmen Votes Web site at http://www.afpc.randolph. weekly for voting questions and answers.

Q: How can dependents get in touch with a voting counselor?

A: Voting Counselors will ask military and civilian employees if they need additional cards for dependents. You can also call the KMC Air Force voting hotline (from off base: 0637147-VOTE) to find out who your sponsor’s Voting Counselor and Unit Voting Assistance Officer are or to arrange to get a Federal Post Card Application directly from me. During Armed Forces Voters Week (Sept. 3-11), you’ll see tables set up in public places where you can get on-the-spot assistance, but you don’t have to wait until then.