The 86th Medical Group is now offering enrollment for TRICARE Plus eligible beneficiaries. TRICARE Plus is a program that allows beneficiaries who normally are only eligible to get care at a military treatment facility on a space-available basis to enroll at the MTF for primary care services and the appointed primary care manager.
Beneficiaries using the following health plan options may apply for TRICARE Plus:
• TRICARE Standard Overseas
• TRICARE for Life
Enrollment requirements include:
• Screening exam with a provider, which may include labs, radiology or consult
• Medical records/health history review
• Family members will be empaneled together when possible
The complete TRICARE Plus enrollment form is at the TRICARE front desk in Bldg. 2114. With TRICARE Plus benefits, there are no enrollment fees and no associated costs with the primary care received at the 86th Medical Group.
• Patients will be assigned a primary care manager
• Patients will receive primary care appointments with the same access to care standards as TRICARE Prime enrollees
• Patients may continue to receive care from civilian providers. TRICARE Standard rules apply
• TRICARE Plus enrollment is reflected in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System
• TRICARE for Life benefits are not affected by enrollment in the TRICARE Plus program
For details on the TRICARE Plus program, contact a TRICARE beneficiary service representative at 479-2557 or 06371-462557, or visit the TRICARE front desk located at the main entrance of the Medical Group in Bldg. 2114.