Ramstein civilian GS/GM employees and their supervisors are required to take the following courses as part of the transition to the new National Security Personnel System.
• HR Elements for managers, supervisors and employees (make-up session): Thursday
•NSPS Performance Management (for employees and supervisors) training: today, Thursday, March 9
• Interactive Supervisory Skills (supervisors): Monday to March 16
A complete schedule can be found at: https://afkm.wpafb.af.mil/ASPs/CoP/OpenCoP.asp?Filter=OO-DP-FE-04.
NSPS Spiral 1.3B will deploy March 18 and is projected to include approximately 800 GS/GM employees at Ramstein.
In order to accomplish a smooth transition, the following dates have been established by AFPC:
• Today: last date to process interagency transfer actions, new appointments, VRA conversions, competitive promotions and reassignments with effectives dates prior to Tuesday
• Tuesday to March 24: No personnel actions affecting NSPS Spiral 1.3B employees will be processed
• Tuesday to March 24: No Enter on Duty dates will be established
For a more comprehensive list, refer to the moratorium folder located on the Ramstein Community of Practice: