Renovated lab facility opens at LRMC


Photo by Ed DrohanHeinz Stahl (left), U.S. Public Health Command Region-Europe laboratory director, points out some of the new features in the unit’s renovated soil testing laboratory at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center to Col. Randall Rietcheck (center), PHCR-E deputy commander, and Brig. Gen. Norvell Coots (right), Europe Regional Medical Command commander, after a ceremony dedicating the facility Oct. 15. The labs, which conduct soil and water testing for units throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East, are housed in a building that was originally built as a barracks for the German army in 1938. The ceremony also dedicated the new customer service wing to Dr. Charles Statham, who was the laboratory director for more than 20 years before retiring recently.
Photo by Ed Drohan
Heinz Stahl (left), U.S. Public Health Command Region-Europe laboratory director, points out some of the new features in the unit’s renovated soil testing laboratory at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center to Col. Randall Rietcheck (center), PHCR-E deputy commander, and Brig. Gen. Norvell Coots (right), Europe Regional Medical Command commander, after a ceremony dedicating the facility Oct. 15. The labs, which conduct soil and water testing for units throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East, are housed in a building that was originally built as a barracks for the German army in 1938. The ceremony also dedicated the new customer service wing to Dr. Charles Statham, who was the laboratory director for more than 20 years before retiring recently.
Tags: