Starting Friday till August 4, the Neumühlepark at Gartenschau Kaiserslautern will be illuminated daily from 9:30 p.m. accompanied by music and interactions. Main “actor” will be the park itself.
What people are reading this week:
- When to use winter tires in Germany
- 721 AMOG Airmen job swap
- Thinking of buying a home in Germany? Buyers beware!
- Peer pressure: Understanding causes, effects
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Facility Temporarily Closed
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- DUIs in Germany: Don’t ruin a good time with a bad choice