“Biking — Skating — Hiking” will be the motto of the 23rd Family Day in Appelbach Valley Sunday. The road from Wuerzweiler to Pfaffen-Schwabenheim will close to motorized traffic for a car-free adventure day.
Post Tagged with: "car-free day"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Sankt Wendel combines tradition with medieval market
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Movie Schedule
- Let them eat cake
- German Christmas Markets 2022