The holiday season packs on as much debt in our saving accounts as it does pounds around our waists. After a few years of overconsumption, a habit of overspending can develop, leading into a numbing of our purchasing pleasure and gift-receiving high. It is easy to equate a good holiday with making people feel good through spending too much money.
Post Tagged with: "Holiday spending"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Contact Us
- K-Town Christmas market opens
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- German Christmas Markets 2023
- Movie Schedule
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- What to do when you encounter a wild boar
- Unterwegs – Christmas Markets 2023