Since September, students from Kaiserslautern High School’s Robotics Club, also known as The Block Busters, have prepared for the first Tech Challenge Robotics Competition, which took place recently in Munich, Germany.
Post Tagged with: "The Block Busters"
What people are reading this week:
- American residents must obey quiet hours
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Thinking of buying a home in Germany? Buyers beware!
- Facility Temporarily Closed
- Hiking the Zugspitze: A walk up Germany’s highest mountain
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Peer pressure: Understanding causes, effects
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Dog owners should know German rules
- Ask an attorney: Owning private firearm in Germany
- Ramstein Northside Post Office changes hours
- Hiking in the KMC
- What you need to know about Early Return of Dependents
- Ihre Kleinanzeige in der Kaiserslautern American