All personnel assigned to, working on, visiting or residing on KMC Air Force installations should obey base entry procedures, including Installation Access Control System registration processes and escort procedures for visitors.
Post Tagged with: "VCC"
What people are reading this week:
- Five spectacular day trips from Kaiserslautern
- Base access, visitor process explained
- American residents must obey quiet hours
- Thinking of buying a home in Germany? Buyers beware!
- Take part in KMC’s Freedom Fest
- Beach Feeling in Germany
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- What SOFA status means
- Hiking the Zugspitze: A walk up Germany’s highest mountain
- Facility Temporarily Closed
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Emergency leave: Do you know what to do?
- Dog owners should know German rules
- Ask an attorney: Owning private firearm in Germany