ATTN: Those packing up and leaving the KMC
Moving companies that support the KMC have already reached their capacity for customers until June 8! Many members wait too long to begin the household goods moving process, thereby causing additional stress and delays. The 86th Logistics Readiness Squadron Personal Property Office advises movers to call them three weeks before moving to begin the booking process.
COVID-19 updates for KMC
Looking for updated information regarding coronavirus and changes to base facilities? Visit https://www.ramstein.af.mil/COVID-19/
Beware of new scam
Polizei has been made aware of a new phone scam where fraudsters send a SMS stating that a package has been sent. The texts can look very legitimate and ask users to click a link to find out where the package is being held or to confirm the parcel shipment via the link. Clicking the link will install malware on your device.
Should you receive such a text message:
- Under no circumstances should you tap the link!
- Delete the message!
- If your phone asks whether an app should be installed, do not confirm under any circumstances!
- Set up a third-party block through your wireless service provider.
- Here’s what you should do if the app has already been installed:
- Switch your cell to airplane mode
- Let Security Forces know!
- Call your service provider and inform them of the problem.
Air Force official photos
The 86th Airlift Wing Public Affairs Office has a new process for scheduling official photos. Visit Ramsteinstudio.setmore.com/services to schedule your official photo. Head and shoulders appointments are available Mon-Thu, with appointments for full-length photos on Fridays.
86 AW Retiree Activities Office
Closed for appointments and walk-ins. All events scheduled are cancelled until further notice. Contact us via phone DSN 480-5486/Comm 06371-47-5486 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.